Sunday, August 24, 2008

About Me!

My name is Courtney Lynn Harris and I am from a small town in New Jersey called Fords. I am currently a junior marketing major here at Clemson University. I am a very friendly, outgoing person and absolutely love to meet new people. I came here to Clemson not knowing one person which was probably one of the scariest things I have ever had to do. I am so glad I decided to do it because I love it here and have so many good friends. Here are a list of some things that I like:
- Favorite color- purple
- Favorite type of music- all
- Favorite movie- Mean girls and Juno
- Favorite quote- Live, Laugh, Love
- Favorite thing to do- Dance and hang out with family and friends
These are just a few things about me that will give you a better idea of what I am into to. I am looking very forward to English this semester, Have a great day!

No comments: